Hey everyone! I'm taking part in Debdatta Dasgupta Sahay's new Sunday Trivia meme over at b00k r3vi3ws Click on the link so you can get involved, too! Every Sunday all of the participating bloggers will ask trivia questions that are related to books, authors, characters, and movies based on books. The answers along with new questions will be posted the following Sunday. Try it without Googling, lol. ;)
Answers from Sunday Trivia #5
1. Hester Prynne is forced to wear the letter "A" for adultery in The Scarlet Letter.
2. Stephen Chbosky wrote the novel (getting ready to come out as a movie!!) The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
3. J.K. Rowling's new novel for adults that just came out is titled The Casual Vacancy.
Questions for this Week:
1. Name any book written by Chelsea Handler.
2. Name the Sookie Stackhouse novels in order.
3. Who's the author of the novel Before I Go to Sleep?
Extra question this week! 4. What is the title of the new upcoming novel by Gayle Forman?
Please answer these questions in the comments section below. Don't forget to visit b00k r3vi3ws! :D