Pages

March 9, 2013

think out loud #2: when i die


Hey everyone! I'm now going to join Think Out Loud hosted by Thinks Books. With this meme, you can post anything you want! Click on the link to go to her blog and sign up. :) You can also post any day of the week you want, and when you go to her blog, vote on which day you'd like her to post Think Out Loud. Anything goes. :D I personally voted for Thursdays. :)

When I die...have a party! I really don't want people to be sad and depressed, though I think that will probably be inevitable. I haven't attended a funeral that wasn't prim and proper and full of sadness. For mine,I want you to dress however you want, play loud ass rock music, and talk about funny memories. Or else I'll haunt you! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!