Pages

October 13, 2013

Feature & Follow #29 ~ Surprise!


I'm so excited to join Feature & Follow Friday!! This is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where they each feature a blogger with an interview and also have a question or activity for all bloggers to participate in answering. Please click the links above to follow the hosting bloggers and the featured bloggers and enter the link to your own post in the linky. Hop around to as many blogs as you can - find new blogs to follow and gain some new followers as well. Mingle and make some new blogger friends! :D

I would be so happy and ever so grateful if you'd follow me any way you'd like but especially by Bloglovin' or email (to the left) and Twitter. Thank you! <3

Follow on Bloglovin

 

 Q: Feature your own favorite blogger - have it be a surprise! 

Mine is Robyn Jones from rob girl books


She never fails to leave a comment on my blog posts, and we enjoy each other's quirkiness. Robyn always has something really cool and insightful to share, and I adore her! :) 

Who's your surprise featured blogger this week? 


2 comments:

  1. Aw, I just saw this, Jennifer. Thanks so much! You have such a cool blog and your reviews offer wonderful insight into the characters. Plus you have pink hair.

    I've been thinking about your little trip away from the family and how rejuvenating it was. I've decided to think of the upcoming writer's conference that way. Maybe that will help me step outside of my writer-observer role.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I knew it was all about the pink hair, lol! ;D

      Exactly! As parents, we really need to do something for ourselves at times. We can't forget to take care of ourselves because what good are we to our kids if we aren't good to ourselves? I've been watching too much Dr. Phil since being a SAHM, lol! ;D

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!