Pages

June 13, 2014

Feature & Follow #51 ~ Armchair Traveling!


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where two blogs are featured. Click the links above to follow the hosting bloggers and featured bloggers. Enter your own post's link in the linky, then hop around to as many blogs as you can - find new blogs to follow and gain new followers as well. Mingle and make some new bloggy friends! :D

Follow me any way you'd like 
as long as you keep coming back, lol! ;) 

I do like bloglovin' & GFC follows :D




Q:  Armchair Travel! Tell us about your favorite book in a setting you'd like to visit ( a real place for this question). 

A: One of the many places I'd love to visit is Paris, which is the setting of Frenched by Melanie Harlow. Melanie has really been there and describes it so well, I felt like I was there, too. Since I REALLY wasn't, then I want to go visit the city of love! 








2 comments:

  1. Grt choice..I too wish to visit the city someday..:)

    New GFC follower

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for following by GFC, too! Off to visit you! :)

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!