Pages

June 20, 2014

Feature & Follow #52 ~ These Are a Few of My Favorite Books


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where two blogs are featured. Click the links above to follow the hosting bloggers and featured bloggers. Enter your own post's link in the linky, then hop around to as many blogs as you can - find new blogs to follow and gain new followers as well. Mingle and make some new bloggy friends! :D

Follow me any way you'd like 
as long as you keep coming back, lol! ;) 
I do like bloglovin' & GFC follows :D



Q:  What are your favorite books of 2014 so far?  

A: There's been so many! It was so hard to narrow my list down to just a few. :P 















Gah! It was so hard to choose just a few of my faves this year, but I managed to do it, lol. What are yours? 



12 comments:

  1. Haven't read any of these books yet.
    By the way, I'm a new GFC follower
    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all great reads. Thanks for following - following back! :)

      Delete
  2. Good picks- I haven't read any of them.

    New GFC and bloglovin follower

    My Feature&Follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for following - following you back! :)

      Delete
  3. I have not heard of these books before, but the silver scythe chronicles sounds pretty sweet. Following back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it - it was fresh and different and a lot of fun to read. Thanks for following back! :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't even heard of your favorites yet, Jennifer. How is that possible? I need to check them out ASAP, because I know we often love the same books.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think you'll love them, Lexxie! :) The Inevitable Trilogy? Best YA couple I've ever seen, hands down! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Ooh I'll have to check these out. I think it was from awhiiiile back, but you posted about another favorite, Addicted to you, on another FF, and I ended up reading it and really loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes I did! You have a TERRIFIC memory!! I'm so glad you loved it! I thought maybe this time around I'd give some other books some exposure, lol. But I gave Addicted to You serious consideration because I love it so much! Thanks for stopping by, Isabelle! :)

      Delete
  6. Yay for In The Bloom! Though, I haven't read any of the other books mentioned! BTW, I just followed your blog through GFC!
    Here's My Feature&Follow post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for the next book after In Bloom, how about you?? I recommend the other ones, too, lol! Thanks for following - following you back! :)

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!