Pages

March 24, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #3






Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews is an opportunity to show off the books we've won, bought, or borrowed. :D

Bought:

Plastic Hearts (Hearts, #1)
Recommended for mature readers due to sexual content and language.

Shooting Stars (A Surah Stormsong Novel, #1)

Betwixt
Betwixt by Melissa Pearl

Gwen Reaper
Gwen Reaper by Jaz Primo

A Timely Curse
A Timely Curse by Joseph DiBartolo

Borrowed:
Bitter Freedom: Memoirs of a Holocaust Survivor


Won:
The Mark of Cain (The Cain Chronicles: Book One)

Did you get anything this week? I tried to restrain myself after last week, lol.

4 comments:

  1. Those are great reads on your shelf. I instantly gravitated toward Plastic Hearts because of your "mature readers" warning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could remember where I heard of Plastic Hearts - it may have just been from the daily emails I get from Book Bub that notifies me of free books and books that are on sale for the Kindle. It looks good though, doesn't it? Do you think you'll get it?

      Delete
  2. Cool haul!

    new follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-32.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for stopping by and following! I'm following you back. :) I bought Freak of Nature last week, and I can't wait until we both read it so we can talk about it! :D

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!