Pages

November 23, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #32 ~ Tag, You're It!


I'm so excited to join Feature & Follow Friday!! This is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where they each feature a blogger with an interview and also have a question or activity for all bloggers to participate in answering. Please click the links above to follow the hosting bloggers and the featured bloggers and enter the link to your own post in the linky. Hop around to as many blogs as you can - find new blogs to follow and gain some new followers as well. Mingle and make some new blogger friends! :D

I would be so happy and ever so grateful if you'd follow me any way you'd like but especially by Bloglovin' or email (to the left) and Twitter. Thank you! <3

Follow on Bloglovin



 Q: You are It! We're playing #FF tag this week. Comment on as many blogs as you can, even if they aren't participating in #FF. Just say Happy #FF! at the end of your comment. Keep a running total if you want and update your post with it. The bigger the number the more impressed we will be!  


I love this! It's gonna be so much fun! :D
Check out the really cool graphic Parajunkee made for the occasion below! 
Happy #FF! 

My tally: 15 so far :)
Update #1: 33
Update #2: Whew! I made it through all 70!!! Found some great new blogs to follow and said hi to some old friends. :D  
Update #3: 74! A few more bloggers joined the party! :D   


photo sparkles effect

45 comments:

  1. Tagged you back! Hope you have a great weekend :D

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting!
    Following you back via GFC, bloglovin and twitter :)
    Happy #FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thanks so much for the follows! Happy #FF! :D

      Delete
  3. Happy #FF! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope your weekend was a great one! :D

      Delete
  4. Happy #FF =)
    Thanks for stopping by. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Old follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Greg! I hopped through your FF, too! :D

      Delete
  6. New Bloglovin follower here :) Happy #FF
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy #FF!!
    Thanks for stopping by :)
    Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! My weekend was great - I saw Catching Fire! Hope yours was awesome as well! :D

      Delete
  8. Happy #FF thanks for stopping by my blog. Old follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy #FF! Thanks for stopping by and following :)

    New Bloglovin' follower
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for your follow! Happy #FF! :D

      Delete
  10. Thanks for visiting, and happy #FF (a little late!) I'm following via Feedly RSS and Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for following! Happy #FF! :D

      Delete
  11. Thanks for stopping by! Happy FF!

    Brenda @ Daily Mayo #ff

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy #FF to you as well. Thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy #ff!! Thanks for following! I followed back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for following back! Happy #FF! :D

      Delete
  14. Happy #FF! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have to catch up on the comments!! I'm an old follower.

    Kathy @My Nook, Books & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by and happy #FF! :D

      Delete
  15. Happy #FF! following you back via bloglovin :)
    love your hair color btw

    Istiningdyah @ Kuroneko Book Club

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following back! And thanks about my hair! :D Happy #FF!

      Delete
  16. Happy #FF!
    Thanks for stopping by! New Bloglovin' follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following! Happy #FF! :D

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. Thanks for following - following you back! Happy #FF :D

      Delete
  18. Thanks for following! Happy #FF! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. [ Smiles ] This is the first time I heard about the concept of a free follow Friday; for the record, it looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely fun! Makes my Fridays a lot of fun! :D

      Delete
  20. Just followed back:) http://liisadventuresinbookland.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Elisa! Love your blog! :D

      Delete
  21. Thanks for visiting my blog. I've also followed you back via email and twitter. Hope you have a great week! Sharon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sharon! Very nice to meet you! :D

      Delete
  22. Thanks for visiting my blog :) I followed you back on bloglovin', twitter and GFC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thanks for the follows. :D

      Delete
  23. Thanks for following my blog. I've followed yours on GFC and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for following me! :D

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!