Pages

January 18, 2014

Feature & Follow #36 ~ Blogger Buds


I'm so excited to join Feature & Follow Friday!! This is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where they each feature a blogger with an interview and also have a question or activity for all bloggers to participate in answering. Please click the links above to follow the hosting bloggers and the featured bloggers and enter the link to your own post in the linky. Hop around to as many blogs as you can - find new blogs to follow and gain some new followers as well. Mingle and make some new blogger friends! :D

I would be so happy and ever so grateful if you'd follow me any way you'd like but especially by Bloglovin' or email (feedburner to the left) and Twitter. Thank you! <3

Follow on Bloglovin


 Q: Who is your blogger BFF? Tell us a little bit about him or her? If not, tell us why you need or don't need a blogger BFF.   

A: I actually have a group of blogger BFFs! 


Robyn from robgirlbooks 



Brandee from Bookworm Brandee





Lexxie from  (un)Conventional Book Views

(un)Conventional Bookviews


Jaclyn from JC's Book Haven

JC's Book Haven

You can never have too many blogger BFFs! 
There's always room for more! :D 

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a great group of friends. :) Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam, they are. :) You're welcome, and I hope you have a great week! :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Jennifer! I love stopping by and seeing what my pink haired friend is up to...horror movies, music festivals, high school besties reunions, Christmas presents mania!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you call me your pink haired friend. I feel awesome! :D Thanks, Robyn!! <3

      Delete
  3. Awwe <3 You made my heart smile! I can't wait to learn more about the bands you love and the Austin City Limits Festival. I love seeing your personality in all your reviews and posts :D I hope your weekend is wonderful! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe, I'm glad I could do that! I'm still working on those Austin City Limits posts, lol. Gotta collect my photos and thoughts. :) Thanks, that's so nice to hear - I hope my personality comes through. :) Thanks for stopping by, Jaclyn!! <3

      Delete
  4. Great post. Have a great week! =)

    Following you on Bloglovin. Can you please return the favour? =)

    Opinionated Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rinny! Thanks for following, and I'm following you back! :D

      Delete
  5. That looks like a great group of friends! Have a great week! :)

    Denise @ Dandelionn Wine Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm lucky to have met them through Feature & Follow! :D Hope you have a great week also! :D

      Delete
  6. I agree you can never have too many blogger bff's :)
    New Follower via GFC & Bloglovin
    Kanettra@ A Readers Sanctuary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that's right! :) Thanks for following - following you back! :D

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!