Pages

March 28, 2014

Feature & Follow #44 ~ "Can you take my picture? Cause I won't remember."


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where two blogs are featured. Click the links above to follow the hosting bloggers and featured bloggers. Enter your own post's link in the linky, then hop around to as many blogs as you can - find new blogs to follow and gain new followers as well. Mingle and make some new bloggy friends! :D




And Twitter! ;)

I also just made a blog button, which you'll find to the left! Feel free to grab it, and if you do, let me know so I can grab yours, too! Thank you to Chene from Mean Who You Are who referred me to a tutorial on how to make one with a code! :)

Snap it Time! A picture is worth a thousand words. Anything and anything. Just give us a pic. 


18 comments:

  1. That's quite a lovely photo :) Happy Friday!

    New bloglovin follower :)

    My FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's a pic of my son and my niece walking down the hallway of our hotel on our way to dinner last week. We had a great vacay! :) Thanks so much for following - I'm following back! :)

      Delete
  2. That is one of the most adorable pictures I have seen ! <3
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed via Networked blogs and bl I tried following on GFC too but I don't know what's wrong with my account it won't follow :( :'(

      Delete
    2. Thank you! It's my son and my niece on our vacation last week, heehee. They were so cute! Thanks for following - it's okay about GFC. It gives me problems following people, too. Anyway you follow is fine with me. :)

      Delete
    3. Following you, too! Forgot to say that, lol. :)

      Delete
  3. They look so adorable! Old follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to get some more pictures of them up soon. :)

      Delete
  4. So sweet! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope your week is going great! :)

      Delete
  5. That is so sweet!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so cute pic!
    I haven't published a FF post for so long. I wish I hadn't lost this one!

    Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I went a while without posting for FF, and I missed it, lol. Have an awesome week! :)

      Delete
  7. Cute pic..:)
    Old follower here.. :)

    -Njkinny @ Njkinny's World of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!