Pages

October 3, 2014

Feature & Follow #58 ~ Bookish Looks


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where two blogs are featured. Click the links above to follow the hosting bloggers and featured bloggers. Enter your own post's link in the linky, then hop around to as many blogs as you can - find new blogs to follow and gain new followers as well. Mingle and make some new bloggy friends! :D

Follow me any way you'd like 
as long as you keep coming back, lol! ;) 

I do like bloglovin' & GFC follows :D



Q:  Book looks - Your favorite fashions from the books you've read - 
Suggested by Go Book Yourself 


A: I have three favorite styles I love to incorporate into my wardrobe - grunge, hippie, and punk. I do like the goth look although it's just not for me personally, lol. 

I've wracked my brain trying to think of book looks for these and here's what I've come up with:


Hippie/Mod



The main character, Rosalyn, has an eclectic way of dressing from the 60's, and I love the 60's - the music, the fashion. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong decade. ;) 


Grunge
Think Angela and Rayanne from My So-Called Life 
and Nirvana. Yeah, think Nirvana. 




Punk


I love this look! I think she might be described as more goth in the book, I can't remember exactly, but to me this cover model definitely looks punk. Pink punk, but punk.


Goth


I love the goth looks from this book. The older kind of goth, you know? And guess what? Isis kindly sent me an illustrated copy of this book in the mail! I love it to pieces and won't let anyone touch it, lol. Thank you so much, Isis! <33

What are your book look choices?   

8 comments:

  1. Great choices! New follower!
    Here's my FF: http://abookgeek-llm.blogspot.com/2014/10/feature-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry about my super late response! I'm following you back on Bloglovin and GFC. :)

      Delete
  2. OOoh nice choices! I think my style has always been more of a jeans and t-shirt kind of thing. I loved my t-shirt collection growing up. Sometimes (rarely in the early days) they'd be bookish or just say something funny or they'd have a fave band on them. Totally laid back! But I loved and love that style! Still dress like that too on my "lazy days"!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! Nothing more comfy than a t-shirt and jeans. Sorry that my reply is so late!

      Delete
  3. I love the punk clothing styles as well, so I really like your choices! I am a new follower via GFC
    My FFF

    xx Kat xx
    The Realm of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for my late response! Thank you so much - following you back by GFC and Bloglovin' :)

      Delete
  4. Just hoppin by! :-) Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic #FF

    New Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, G+, Instagram follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and sorry for my late response! Following you back! :)

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!