Pages

December 19, 2014

This Broken World by Eric R. Asher ~ Release Day Blitz


Hey guys, I'm so excited to bring this Release Day Blitz to you! I adore this series, and if you haven't started it, this is a perfect time to do so.

This Broken World officially drops today! 




Vesik, Book 4

An ocean of darkness lives in the journal of Philip Pinkerton. Ancient things with no place in our world are rising from the Abyss. Ezekiel, the arrogant, mad god has called us into battle. Does he think we can't touch him, or does he know we can't? I wish I knew. The world's only hope lies in a forgotten weapon, the strength of our allies, and one necromancer of questionable ancestry. Yeah, this is going to end well. 





“When did you learn to scale an incantation without a modifier?” the Old Man asked. His tone was full of humor. He wasn’t expecting an actual answer. He already knew the damned answer.
“I …” I stared at the frozen earth, speechless.
“You didn’t use a modifier, and yet you clearly used a minas art.”
I looked up at him with wide eyes. “I could have turned this entire field into an ice rink.”
“And yet, here we are.”
“Crazy old bastard,” Dell muttered as he stretched out on the rock again. “He could have killed us all.”
“Have you ever seen your master do that?” the Old Man asked.
“No,” I said. “You and Ezekiel and Edgar are the only people I’ve seen use non-verbal incantations.”
“You still spoke, but you internalized the modifier. Even that could be enough to give you an advantage in a close contest. And the sword.” He nodded at the blade.
I let it collapse in on itself and stared at the old hilt.
“Admittedly,” the Old Man said, “that is not likely to damage a demon to a significant degree. There are still times where a soulsword is your best bet. I would suggest using someone else’s soul for that.”
“That’s the path of a dark necromancer,” I said.


“That is the path of a man who survives.”





Eric is a former bookseller, guitarist, and comic seller currently living in Saint Louis, Missouri. A lifelong enthusiast of books, music, toys, and games, he discovered a love for the written word after being dragged to the library by his parents at a young age. When he is not writing, you can usually find him reading, gaming, or buried beneath a small avalanche of Transformers.




Do you want to stay in the know with the goings on of the fabulous Eric Asher?  
Then be sure to sign up for his Newsletter. 
 -------->HERE<-------



Catch up on the rest of the series!!



Amazon

B&N

iBooks




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!